Friday, March 22, 2013

Give me love.

Hung out with Fina the other day.
I taught her how to play ukulele and she learnt it fast. 
I tell ya, that girl has talent in music she knows how to get the hang of an instrument in a few days!
So, for lunch we don't know what to eat so we just made Kampung Fried Rice (somehow!)
And it turned out and tasted pretty well!






My family and I went for Adventure Cove. And the heat was so immense that day.
Queues for the slides were inevitably long so yeah.
The dolphins and stingray are adorable I swear.
I never really went to the station I just saw from the river.


My younger brother. Act cool. Tsk. Hahaha.


So just now hung out with Steph at Scape today 
And there was a flea and the famous blogger Naomi Neo set up her booth there too.
She has a really nice smile. haha. 





So my hauls for the past three days. Mostly from today.


As you can see, I'm not exactly the kind who buys bright-coloured apparels.
As they somehow don't appeal to me. (Yes, the irony.)
So most of my clothes are dull in colour. I don't know, guys. It's just me.



 Can't wait for the next New Girl episode!


Update soon. Peace out.

Labels: ,

About


Suhailah. 18.
--
Thanks for dropping by!
I display my thoughts, feelings and my life here. Enjoy!




Twitter