Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Gardens By The Bay



 

Me and my class made our trip down to Gardens By The Bay for an assignment....actually FIVE assignments that we have to do and pass them up next Wednesday O_O So during the trip, I was in the same group with the two pretty girls, Tze Yee & Erika and we literally gone crazy walking around the two conservatories. I think it's really cool that you know the sun is directly above you yet you do not feel heat at all. They have to make the temperature as low as 16 degrees for the plants so yeah. I enjoy the trip but when the thought of having to pass up five assignments next week is just...ugh. So we had to take lots and lots of pictures for the assignments. In order words, the class trip was awesome :)

Labels:

About


Suhailah. 18.
--
Thanks for dropping by!
I display my thoughts, feelings and my life here. Enjoy!




Twitter