Sunday, June 9, 2013

Saturday with family.

My Saturday is spent with me lovely family and cousins. And I can't deny I kinda love family outings (more than friends outing) even though there's generation gap between all of us. 

Celebrated this little boy's birthday. I don't quite remember his age actually. Sorry :(
I swear my 15-year-old brother is a little awkward here hahaha.



Afterwards, we went off to MBS. I was really tired and wanted to head home but I remembered I have nothing the next day so I can just sleep my day off as long as I want.


My aunt wanted me to take a picture with the Chanel word and I said, "No, it's fine." but she made me do it and I did it. #yaynotyay 

But hey, here's what I wore that day. 



There's some beautiful screening and it's so so pretty where the steam is the background and i think it's called It's a Wonderful Life. 


And off to Simpang Bedok for supper. I didn't actually take any pictures because I was just tired like that.
But we had Hong Kong noodles and it's still the best Hong Kong noodles I've ever had till today.
You have to go there, guys. It's like the best of the best. 
And here are shameless selfies of me.


So yeah, have a great Sunday, guys. 

I miss New Girl too much it hurts.
About


Suhailah. 18.
--
Thanks for dropping by!
I display my thoughts, feelings and my life here. Enjoy!




Twitter