Tuesday, June 25, 2013

#SgHaze #SGHail

Hello guysssss!

It's been awhile since I posted. Sorry about that. So, if you are living in Singapore, you probably know the totally weird weather condition the country's in now. From the hazardous haze a few days ago to the unexpected hail (or just raining ice cubes, like literally actual ice cubes) earlier this afternoon. And it hasn't rained for a while until just now so thank Him for that. But the hail is kinda horrible. Trees started toppling just now and hurting lots of people. And they also caused those metal lamp post to fall or bend. It's kinda scary. I mean, I never really see this kind of things like this before. Singapore is a zero-disaster or should I say, was. And once the horrible haze starts, it's probably the closest to us having a natural disaster and everyone starts making a big noise about it.

And then, the wind direction changed. So the past few days Singapore is not affected by the haze at all. And it became really cold that it started to rain and just afterwards, ice cubes fell from the sky and it was freezing (Well, maybe our term of "freezing" is nothing compared to other countries) badly. Lol. I don't even know how to actually react to the condition the country's been in before.

Stay safe everyone. Bring a mask wherever you go just in case the wind direction changes.




About


Suhailah. 18.
--
Thanks for dropping by!
I display my thoughts, feelings and my life here. Enjoy!




Twitter