Sunday, July 14, 2013

Red.


And that pretty much summarize it all for this week. Quite a "happening" week!
 My class went for a movie treat to Despicable Me 2 and I don't know whether the movie is adorable or annoying but it was funny though! Hahaha! And I got to meet my awesome friends again after almost a month. Yesterday night was probably the most exhausting part of the week. Went to Geylang Serai and it was so crowded and stuffy. We were all sweaty and icky (ugh) and we met Norfasarie at her flea! She was so humble and talked to every customer there. Love her so much!

Anyway, if some of you human beings who don't know yet, it's already the 5th day of Ramadan and honestly, I'm taking this fasting month pretty well even though I'm a major food lover hahaha! I'm officially done with my Hari Raya shopping and I'm excited to wear them! 

And can we all take a moment of silence and appreciate Zooey Deschanel? x

 





About


Suhailah. 18.
--
Thanks for dropping by!
I display my thoughts, feelings and my life here. Enjoy!




Twitter