Monday, July 29, 2013

We Can't Stop







Popeye's is just amazing. I love every single thing they sell there. I don't mind eating there for Iftar often since I'm always eating takeaways instead of home-cooked food. Hari Raya is in 10 days and I've been baking kuih-muih for this occasion now that I finally have an oven in the kitchen. I'm wearing jubahs (long dresses) for the whole of this year's Hari Raya. Like really, not a single decent baju kurung is bought this year.

But hey, it's Hari Raya. I have to have a wide range of traditional clothes for this occasion what. 

Oh current favourite song: We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus.
I kept singing that in class and I think most of my classmates must be annoyed by now hahaha



About


Suhailah. 18.
--
Thanks for dropping by!
I display my thoughts, feelings and my life here. Enjoy!




Twitter