Monday, August 12, 2013

Hari Raya (Part 1)

Hello, sorry for the slow update. I must've been busy doing something.....stupid....and pointless.

But anyway,

Salam Aidilfitri to all my Muslim readers. I hope this year's Hari Raya is meaningful for all of you. I'm saying 'is' because it's still Hari Raya...for like one month. Are you guys happy I am overjoyed. So let's see my pictures for this year's hari raya (unless you don't want to which defeats the whole purpose of you reading my blog. So goodbye)


I don't know how to last picture related to this festival but I FINALLY BOUGHT MY INSTAX 210 
yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay

I love this year's Hari Raya. It's so happening and everyone is just being lovely to everyone.
And possible this is just a part one because there's still outings moi awesome friends 
My holidays already started so Idk what I wanna do.
 Maybe I should go find a job and not do my job and get paid. 

Byeeee *grace helbig's voice*


About


Suhailah. 18.
--
Thanks for dropping by!
I display my thoughts, feelings and my life here. Enjoy!




Twitter