Monday, December 30, 2013

2014


It's almost one day to 2014......woah how did that happened? Hahaha.

I really wish 2014 is going to be an amazing year. Please, please, please.

It's a miracle 2013 turned out great out for me despite a few small arguments here and there. Nonetheless, this year is really the best year I ever had. I was expecting some dramas in my new class because let's face it, people who don't know you are going to judge based on everything. If you're quiet, they will think you are a show-off and act cool. If you are friendly and talk to people, they will think you are capturing attention lol.

But....surprisingly, (not that I know of), that never happened to me and I was one of the quiet ones in class during the first semester. Not that I was tying to act cool or what, but there are times where I'm a little afraid of letting anyone in and give them my trust. That first semester was one of those times. But my classmates turned out great and I'm really, really thankful for this. Yeah there were some small fights in within, but everyone are still nice as ever.

I have great friends from the past few years and we are still as close even though we're in diff polys now. I am, too, thankful for this. In fact, I'm really grateful for everything that happened this year. Every single one of them. If 2014 didn't turned out at least as great as 2013, I will actually be disappointed. I was expecting something better in polytechnic and next year is where i will be officially year one so I was hoping to start afresh for real this time.

It's time to let go of the past, forgive and forget and simply just be happy and hope next year will be your year. Keep that optimism on because that's the key to happiness....for me. I find it tiring to be depressed all the time. It's just easier to let go, move on and do great things rather than be crummy and dispirited over something that's obviously not worth it.

I know it's not 2014 but I wanna wish all of you guys a happy new year and hoped things will work out for those who didn't had a great year.


About


Suhailah. 18.
--
Thanks for dropping by!
I display my thoughts, feelings and my life here. Enjoy!




Twitter