Monday, December 16, 2013

TOO MUCH UPDATES.

I swear it's not that I am lazy to blog. I just forgotten about this space.
Wait.....does that make any difference at all?
 
 
OKAY. SO I AM FINALLY 17. LIKE HELLO, I ONLY TURNED 17 AND MY FRIENDS ARE GOING TO BE 18 IN A FEW MONTHS URGH.
 
So I went with this bunch of people and you know those days where we couldn't decide which place to go and ended up going Scape....this was one of those days.

 
(Polaroid camera Instax Wide 210. Films are better to be bought online rather from stores.)


And I've gotten great presents from such lovely people and I'm not telling you guys because I don't want to hah. So a million thanks guys for all the presents!! x

So second update was..... a Xmas party the girls in my class organised! It was so hard to make this happen because we actually baked desserts. So...so much money was spent and it's pretty exhausting too. But we made it happened yay!

Have to take a selfie when you have something nice on you.
This is me and my Plattan in Pumpkin colour. It's one of my birthday present so yay!

There were fairy lights here. Okay I will tell you my current and huge obsession with fairy lights later.
 
OH. Probably the best part of the party was the Secret Santa. This is what my Secret Santa gave me.
 
 
Adorable or what?!?! Thanks Alphy!


 
Go and buy this polaroid!! The films are really really pretty!
So this is a summary of the party and I'm glad it turned out awesome!
 
 
Okay so lastly, I PAINTED MY ROOM.
It's in Barley White and my room is much more brighter. And girlier.
And I added fairy lights on my windows to make it more Tumblr-like...you get what I mean.

 
Okay lah, not fair because got filter BUT STILL. Like come on, I took one beautiful picture with this as my background with Stephanie....you wouldn't believe it was us in the picture.
 
 
 
Which is a sneak peek of my next post. It's 1 in the morning and I couldn't sleep since my body clock is already screwed up the moment the holidays started.
About


Suhailah. 18.
--
Thanks for dropping by!
I display my thoughts, feelings and my life here. Enjoy!




Twitter