Friday, February 14, 2014

Y02


This class here, is just amazing.. Oh my where am I supposed to start?
It was the first day of PFP. And you have no idea how relieved I was that Firrian was in the same class as me. I was worried I can't make friends. 

But we had our fun times. 



Didn't post all pictures. I'm deeply sorry,guys.

But hey, the point is, we all stick together as a class. We came in as strangers and became the kind of friends we never thought we might come across anymore. 

This marks the end of our PFP journey. I will miss this class a lot. After class chalet, it will probably be our last hang out as a class. So I wish you guys the best in the future! :) Love you all x




"Why does it take a minute to say hello and forever to say goodbye...."



About


Suhailah. 18.
--
Thanks for dropping by!
I display my thoughts, feelings and my life here. Enjoy!




Twitter