Sunday, May 4, 2014

NPFP HUAT AH

The lack of updates in this space is so.........
.
.
.
.
.
.

Anyway, so many things happened the past few weeks. And one of them included NPFP (Ngee Ann Poly Foundation Programme) Camp. I was a GL for this camp. And I was quite nervous because this is my first time being a GL in poly and NP has a reputation for having awesome camps so I was afraid our camp couldn't live up to the standards.

But it turned out great. In fact, it's beyond that. It's freaking awesome!!

I love everyone who has contributed to the camp especially the GLs. Like you guys are an amazing bunch pls. We are crazy together and I love that a lot. All for one. One for all. We get scolded together. We get retarded together. And we laugh together. But hey, it doesn't matter as long as we are together as one. We probably let out too much of our siaoness in front of the freshies but it's okay. That's what we are supposed to do: be the life of this camp. Seriously, I couldn't ask for a better bunch than you guys. x


Some of the pictures from the camp itself!
And also not to forget me and Gerald's district. D7!!


Thanks for being an awesome bunch and participating in all games! Ok la Poh Teck and Jonathan were not in the picture because they left early but it's still okay. You guys are still amazing and I don't think I can make it through the camp without you and your sexiness. Thanks for giving me and gerald famous amos and cupcakes. We appreciate it like a lot. Food is enough to make it up to us for not coming to dinner HAHAHA. I hope we have more npfp mass outings in the future and we could hang out more besides just lunch and small meetups. Thank you so much. Like I don't know how to show how grateful I am besides words :') Let's stay this bonded in the future!! x


Two messages in one post. I miss the camp. Hope they still create another camp in the future! 
NPFP HUAT!
About


Suhailah. 18.
--
Thanks for dropping by!
I display my thoughts, feelings and my life here. Enjoy!




Twitter